Welcome to my little portal of “seeing and being”. There’s a lot here to explore – many ways of awakening to inner and outer nature through photography and mindful exploration, including:
- My self-paced, online course: Resource Your Life through the Magic of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness meditation instruction (also see my Calendar)
- Mindful photography classes, coaching & mentoring
- Mindful living classes & workshops (also see my Calendar)
- Relaxing nature videos and guided meditations (on Vimeo and YouTube)
- Inspirational photography (nature photography paired with meditative insights)
- My original deck of Loving Wisdom Cards
- Contemplative photography & writing
- Portrait photography sessions
- Mindful decluttering guidance & clutter-clearing photography
Click here for a master list of the workshops, courses, programs, and 1:1 coaching and mentoring I offer.
I’d love to hear from you and encourage you to follow me on Vimeo, YouTube, and Insight Timer app! Be sure to sign up for my free newsletter so we can stay in touch! Newsletter subscribers receive inspiring content, resources, and updates that are not otherwise accessible, in addition to being the first to know about upcoming programs.
Looking for my old blog (2012-2015)? It’s right here.
My writings, newsletters, and most of my programs are offered at no cost to recipients/participants, although quite a bit of time, energy, and care go into preparing them, and there are considerable behind-the-scenes expenses, as well. Generosity is a beautiful practice that opens and gladdens the heart and allows us to embrace others with compassion and love.
If you’d like to support my work through giving, please consider donating any amount via Venmo or Paypal.
Other ways to practice generosity include:
- Providing a testimonial about how my work enhances your life
- Connecting me with an organization (such as a library, health care facility, school, or organization) that may be interested in offering my programs
- Sharing my posts and newsletters with friends and others.
I am truly grateful for your generosity. May it benefit all beings.
One of the benefits of mindfulness practice is that we can become aware of how we relate to whatever experiences or emotions arise and interact with them in a way that offers greater freedom and clear-seeing. This applies to the full spectrum of what we experience and...
Last week, someone commented at the end of one of my Zoom mindfulness programs that whereas having a meditation practice seemed optional in the past, it has become essential. I agreed wholeheartedly and added that we need all hands on deck at this time, being our...