Welcome to my little portal of “seeing and being”. There’s a lot here to explore – many ways of awakening to inner and outer nature through photography and mindful exploration, including:
- My self-paced, online course: Resource Your Life through the Magic of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness meditation instruction (also see my Calendar)
- Mindful photography classes & mentoring
- Conscious living classes & workshops (also see my Calendar)
- Relaxing nature videos and guided meditations (on Vimeo and YouTube)
- Inspirational photography (nature photography paired with insights received during meditation)
- My original deck of Loving Wisdom Cards (90 inspirational photography images)
- Contemplative photography & writing
- Portrait photography (including soulful Interbeing Photography sessions)
- Mindful decluttering guidance & clutter-clearing photography
Click here for a master list of the workshops, courses, programs, and 1:1 mentoring I offer.
All my work is about connecting with the radiance and spaciousness that is our true nature…and bringing it into fuller consciousness. Through private sessions and classes, I create a safe space for you to liberate yourself from the limiting, old stories about yourself and the world.
Mindfulness and lovingkindness are the threads that run through everything I do. What matters most to me is guiding you to cultivate deeper compassion for yourself and others and to have a more empowered, curious, and intentional relationship with your mind.
My Conscious Living programs focus on bringing out the confidence, clarity, wisdom, and light that so often get buried and forgotten below layers of personality, conditioning, and possessions. I love to help students and clients release some of those layers so your true essence can shine through and guide you, and you can live with greater authenticity, spaciousness, and ease.
My online course, Resource Your Life with the Magic of Mindfulness, is open for enrollment! And I’m also teaching lots of classes on mindfulness, conscious living, and nature photography for libraries, making videos of beautiful places, creating guided meditations for my weekly sessions and Insight Timer, and plugging away on two books. Doing what I can to follow the energy of yes and channel more light into the world by awakening together!
Looking for my old blog (2012-2015)? It’s right here.
I’d love to hear from you and encourage you to follow me on Vimeo, YouTube, and Insight Timer app! Be sure to sign up for my free newsletter so we can stay in touch! Newsletter subscribers receive inspiring content, resources, and updates that are not otherwise accessible, in addition to being the first to know about upcoming programs, including many that are free through public libraries.
Last week, I spent a morning at the park with my six-year-old granddaughter who loves to explore nature. When we make a list of what we'll do when we're together, her first choice is always to take a walk at a park and go exploring. This time, she was especially...
Yesterday I took a walk in the woods. A question had been lingering in my mind all day regarding someone dear to my heart who is going through a challenging time: If I could converse with their higher self, what would it have to say about my role in their life and our...